WorkBC Employment Service’s Issues Resolution Policy
This policy has been developed in the event you have an area of concern or issue with the services offered by Beacon Community Services for the WorkBC Program. We would like to have the opportunity to explore and resolve your concerns. In order for us to fully investigate the nature of your complaint, we have developed a process through which you can raise your questions or concerns.
- If you have a Client Advisor, speak with them first to address your concerns and explore possible solutions.
- If you do not have a Client Advisor, speak with an available Beacon Community Services team member to address your concerns and explore possible solutions.
- If you and the Beacon Community Services team member cannot come to a resolution within 5 business days, you will be asked if you would like to make a written complaint to the Beacon Community Services WorkBC Contract Manager.
- On receiving the written complaint, the Contract Manager will contact you within 5 business days to investigate the complaint, possible resolutions and to document the entire process.
- If the situation is not resolved with the Contract Manager, they will then offer to contact the Director of Employment Services on your behalf. Your written complaint and all of the documentation will then be passed on to the Director of Employment Services. The Director will then contact you and undertake the necessary steps to ensure a resolution.
- After meeting with the Director of Employment Services and a resolution is still not reached, Beacon Community Services will refer your concern to the Ministry for further exploration of available options.
- All written documents will be kept confidential.
- You will be kept apprised of the status of your concern on a weekly basis, if resolution exceeds 10 business days.
The following form is to be used for follow up and documentation: